Video Address Deko owns and operates this website/portal www.myvideoroute.com
Privacy issues are very important to us at Video Address Deko. We are a video based online local search service that helps people find relevant providers of products and services in their locality, area, or city. Our users add listings to our portal www.myvideoroute.com. These listings can then be accessed and read by anyone who views our website. Video Address Deko does not sell, lease or spam its user information to third parties.
Visitors to www.myvideoroute.com may also sign up with their name and email address for a variety of newsletters that Video Address Deko produces with varying frequency without having to register. Our portal confirms the subscription by sending an email to the email address specified before sending the newsletter.
We do not sell or rent personal information except that in case you are a user of our need fulfillment services, your personal Information shall be shared with Video address Deko customers / advertisers / need providers and you shall be deemed to have given consent to the same. Further, Video address Deko’s customers ,advertisers, need providers who are listed with us, may call you, based on the search, query or enquiry that you make with us or on our portal, enquiring about any need provider , product , service or
Product, service of any customer, advertiser, need provider or Product, Service of any particular Customer, advertiser, need provider.
Video Address Deko generally communicates with you as a registered member of our portal through the email and / or mobile number that you have specified at the time of registration. Your email and / or mobile number can also be used as the login string in conjunction with the password to authenticate you on our portal. Your email and password are never shared with anybody within or outside Video Address Deko. Video Address Deko uses this email address and mobile number to send you the following types of communication:
Sending you emails and text messages related to the proper functioning of your account (e.g. when you receive a response to a service need that you have posted on our portal sending you newsletters that you have subscribed to).
Sending you occasional announcements about changes in Video Address Deko policies or promotions introduction of new services
Please note that these email communications may contain commercial messages of advertisers; however, Video Address Deko does not provide your personal information or emails to any of the advertisers; we just include the advertising banners they provide us in the emails that we send. As always you can opt out of the newsletters or promotional announcements.
You acknowledge that you are disclosing Personal Information voluntarily. Prior to the completion of any registration process on our website or prior to availing of any services offered on our website if you wish not to disclose any Personal Information you may refrain from doing so; however if you don’t provide information that is requested, it is possible that the registration process would be incomplete and/or you would not be able to avail of the our services.
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
You can review the personal information you provided us and make any desired changes to the information, or to the settings for your Video Address Deko account, at any time by logging in to your account on www.myvideoroute.com and editing the information on your profile page. You can also close your account through our portal by emailing us or by calling us. Your request will be processed within 7 business days.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do not refer to the personality of other participants or attack an individual’s character or personally insult another member. Do not use the network to harass, threaten or verbally abuse or intimidate anyone, or behave in any manner that would cause annoyance or distress to other members.
- Do not to post any material that is obscene, defamatory, profane, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing towards other person(s) or an entity. We encourage a healthy exchange of opinions and disagreements. By all means challenge an opinion but please do it respectfully. Name-calling, insults and use of foul or abusive language will not be tolerated. This includes the use of offensive member display names and URLs (your personal website address on myvideoroute.com).
- Do not post messages more than once. This is also known as flooding. Sulekha.com reserves right to delete such posts and may terminate the accounts of such members.
- We encourage healthy discussion on the topics that members contribute to in forums and where relevant, members are allowed to post links to their content. However, overt promotion of, or inappropriate links to other known commercial websites on any forum are not permitted and will be removed. If you are unsure whether a link or a posting is allowed, please send your queries to member relations. The definition of an appropriate link is one that is relevant to both the posting and the forum topic. A commercial site is considered as one which promotes a product or service for a price or for other consideration that suggests it is a for-profit business.
- Uploading copies of copyrighted material as a whole or in part on myvideoroute.com without explicit permission from the copyright owner shall be deemed to infringe on the copyright and this applies to materials such as text, images, music, movies, games, and other software in digital and analog format. Our Portal reserves the right to immediately delete such material without prior permission / consultation from the member. If you suspect that an image submitted to our portal is copyright protected and has been used fraudulently, please contact us immediately or send us an email to member relations.
- All members need to be aware that when they upload their photos to the site, the photos are not only visible to the entire internet community but can also be downloaded, since any image that can be displayed on a computer screen can be saved by the person viewing it. It is technically not possible to prevent this and hence Sulekha.com cannot be held liable in such cases. If you are worried about someone else viewing or saving your images then please do not submit them.
- All members are reminded that they may be held legally accountable for what they say or do online. In particular, members may be held liable for any defamatory comments, threats and / or untrue statements or other illegal and fraudulent claims/reviews made by them. Video Address Deko does not endorse the opinions expressed by its members.
- If any member fails to observe the above rules of conduct at any time, myvideoroute.com reserves the right to terminate the membership of the member and / or delete all their contributions (either temporarily or permanently) from the site, depending on the nature and severity of the breach and without prior warning or consent of the member.
Registration as a myvideoroute.com member at any time past or present and use of the myvideoroute.com website and all its product / service offerings will be taken as acceptance of the above rules of conduct. Video Address Deko’s decision on all matters is final and binding on its members. Legal jurisdiction for all disputes is the High Court of Bangalore, India.
If you have questions or concerns about these privacy policies; please send us an email at contact @www.myvideoroute.com